Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's official: Gaga's lost touch with reality

Filed under:

PA

Lady Gaga has confirmed that she's completely lost touch with reality.

Okay, so that won't come as a shock to most of you but it's not often we hear it from her own, slightly pretentious, mouth.

Writing in her column for V magazine, Gaga said: "The lines for myself have become so blurred now, I know not the difference between a moment of performance and a moment of honesty.

"If you were to ask me to remove my Philip Treacy hat at a party, in truth it is the emotional and physical equivalent of requesting I remove my liver.

"I know not the difference between the hair that grows from my head and the teal wigs that grow from my imagination."
The Born This Way singer claims she exists "halfway between reality and fantasy" (though we'd question that) and believes we all possess the "magical" potential to transform into something unique and special.

She added: "Art is a lie. And every day I kill to make it true."

That's all very well but if Gaga ever does land in the real world again, something tells us it's going to hurt.

What do you think of Lady Gaga? Leave a comment below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

Gaga has no qualms about going out half naked but some celebs would do well to cover up once in a while...

 

 

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/07/09/lady-gaga-persona/

Movie Trailers Lady Gaga Jay Z Movie News

No comments:

Post a Comment