Monday, July 11, 2011

Thank God You Blew It, Thank God I Dodged The Bullet ♥


Hi girls, sorry I haven't posted in a while! It's been another lazy week. I find it quite hard to believe how lazy I am sometimes. I could just live lying in my bed forever if I could get away with it. Right now I am..in bed ;) & I've just made myself pizza with..guacamole sauce :D

YUMMY!!

Right now, all it feels like I'm doing is eating and sleeping. This week I'm going to try and do at least 2 blog posts everyday and focus on my 3rd year work.

I bought this cute little clutch bag from Primark for only £6.00 and this electric blue dress from Topshop, it was £50 something but I got it for £25!! Wooooooo :)

Now,  I can explain that large lobster..I went to this Chinese supermarket the other day and it was amazing! I love Chinese food and seeing a giant room filled with every type of Chinese restaurant ingredient imaginable, made my mouth water.

We bought a giant bag of prawn crackers that you can fry and eat straight away..So yummy! There was loads of crabs and lobsters there to..I had to take a quick photo of that haha.

And of corse, I had Macdonalds this week. I'm just obsessed with food!

Anyway, I just watched Beyonce's new video and I loved it! That wedding dress is beautiful..and I am so jealous of how amazing she looks. I really feel like I know Beyonce, because I grew up listening to Destiny's child when I was just 13 years old. I haven't stopped listening to their music since :)

Who did you listen to growing up?
xoxo

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment